Garden Magic by Carena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden Magic by Carena

This is the sister kit to Spring Garden - both co-ordinate together beautifully. If you like the Spring Garden you will just adore this one.

My all time favourite in this kit is what I called my dew drop overlay - diamonds dribbling down the page. I also love the glitter spider web and the floral fairy garland. I could go on and on as there as so many things in this kit that I love. The fairies took me almost 3 hours to make but I enjoyed doing it. Right down to wrapping the ribbons around the legs and slippers and clothes. So as you can see there is alot of detail gone into this kit. Many, many hours of work. In fact most kits take me about a week to make off and on. ENJOY

Here is the link to the store:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...5&cat=0&page=2

Previews below. ENJOY

Papers:
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

This kit is absolutely beautiful!! Carena you have done it again! Love everything in this one!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Got it! Thanks for the beautiful kit!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Bravooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

really absolutely beautiful kit. fabulous colors,
        great job Carena, congrats

Comment

Fairy like, I love the beautiful colors and flowers.These are magnificient, congrat for a marvelous kit!
          [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Woow, love this, love your style Carena !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

wow this is great stuff.
              Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

Stunning
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Again!! Wow!! Very Pretty!!!

Comment

Love it!!!! I would kill to make backgrounds like those!!! Colors are awesome!!

Another winner, kid!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                      Love it!!!! I would kill to make backgrounds like those!!! Colors are awesome!!

Another winner, kid!

Yeah.... what SHE said...... (and elements, too)..... beautiful kit.... it really DOES look magical.....
                      God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
                      X