Country Living

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Living

Here is another one just uploaded to the store, and awaiting approval. I love this one. Was looking through some of my old arts and crafts, and found hoops I had done a long time ago. I thought they would make great frames for digital scrapbooking. I hope you like them as much as I do...
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I LOVE your COUNTRY!!! I'm a little bit country....he's a little bit ROCK and ROLL..hum, hum..hum hum hum...thinkin of songs again!! LOL...

Comment

Granny, these are wonderful.... I LOVE your little Sunbonnet Sue!!!
      God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Donna, you're such a nut!!!

Granny... You hit it right on the head, that's who she is...
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

I see sunbonnet Sam, too! Great templates, Granny!
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

I love country-- I especially love old milk cans - particularly the old black One

Comment

Granny, these are just perfect pages! Love 'em!!
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Very nice Granny! I like the look very much!

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Wonderful creations
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                  X