Windsong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windsong

This is my favorite by far. Took forever to paint all the hummingbirds and the horses, but it was worth it. The mobile tops were fun to do also. It's all from my stained glass collection. Another great request from Melanie.

I'm really love it when you folks make special requests. It's so much easier to design when you know what to work on. Thank you so much!!!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Gifts for you

Here are some little things to thank you for your support!

ps: Click to view,then right click and save as png.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Very beautiful Granny!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

LOVE the goodies!! and WINDSONG..remember the perfume from AVON..Your templates look PRETTIER than the perfume smelled!!

Comment

How pretty! Love these! The painting is exquisite!!
          Julie

Comment

Thank you girls!!!

Donna... I've forgotten all about that! LOL.

sigpic

Comment

This is certainly BEAUTIFUL!!! and I love the name of it too!!!
              someday you'll have to fill me in how you color all those things! What a terrific job!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

WOWZERS..... Granny you've got another beautiful set on your hands!!! (and thanks for the goodies, too) {{hugs}}
                God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

You do such great templates! Thanks again for your beautiful work! And thanks for the gifts!
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Thank you all!!! It's a pleasure designing for ya....

Crops... It's all done with RealDraw and it's not hard, just tedious!!! Come on over to the light site! You'll love it.

sigpic

Comment

Some more great pages...Well done...You work great under pressure...lol..<wink>
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I love the hummingbirds and horses! How pretty! I bet it did take you a long time to paint them. Beautiful!

Debby
                        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Beautiful - well done
                          Kind wishes from Carena
                          Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                          Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Beautiful Granny, love RDP for sure !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Ding Dong...Avon calling...!

Love themGranny
                              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                              X