Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiffon Rose & Freebie

Hello guys!
    I like soft flowing delicate fabrics so chiffon always looks cool to me - I did this one with chiffon and of course my favourite ROSES and some berries as well for good measure- Hope you like the combination!

template
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...4&cat=0&page=1

KIT
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...5&cat=0&page=1
    Attached Files

this is the KIT preview and also a

Freebie frame that matches the Kit.

Ok!! sorry but the upload of the free file for the frame failed its too big (6mb) so what i will do is upload it to my storage site then I will post the link here for free download.. It will expire after 100 downloads so the first 100 people will score!
    ..Be back in a minute to post the free download link

Back again .. pressed edit and voila! heres the freebie link if you would like the frame
    http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/8v9mnb
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 05-30-2008, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Awesome as always
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

When I edited the last post and added the freebie link I couldnt' make the letters LARGE so in case you missed the FREE download link here it is

FREEBIE Chiffon Rose Frame
        http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/8v9mnb

Comment

Darn! And I'm at work for the next 9 hours. With over 10,000 members on here, it doesn't look hopeful for me to be at least the 100th. But I'm gonna join the race to download the minute I walk in the door at home! Good luck to the other 99!
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

I'm at work too.......

Well, this kit and templates are absolutly beautiful!
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

Thank you so much! It is beautiful!

Debby
              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

I love the color combination. Looks so rich! Thanks for freebie!

Comment

WEll, there's 2 down. Keep your chin up, Onie! We might make it!
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Oh Deanne... your kits & templates just keep getting better & better & better. Just HOW do you do it... beats me!!!

Comment

Mary how gorgeous it looks! You're right, her work does keep getting better and better!

Debby
                      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Thanks mary, youre so sweet!
                        and just what is that photo you have in the middle? It's not one of OnieRN's fancy "hosptal bottles" Is it? lol

Comment

Yippee! Yeah! I got one of the frames! Yee haw! <doing the dance>
                          Melanie

Comment

This is beautiful. I am scrapping my daughter's wedding. I might have to get this. I love the flowy soft material. I have been looking everywhere. ...
                            My buddy is GrannyWin.
                            My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                              I'm at work too.......

Well, this kit and templates are absolutly beautiful!
                              Look here both you slacko's onie & O2b... GET BACK to work!

Comment

Working...
                              X