Angry Skies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry Skies

I did this one especially for OnieRN who has suffered at the hand of some pretty fierce storms recently and has photos of the damage to scrap.
    I called it angry skies
    heres the previews - it IS NOT in the store yet but I wantedOnieRN to see it - hope you like it!!!

This one has 6 Pages.. heres a sneak peek at just 3 of them - I'll post the others WHEN it is in the store
    Attached Files

How cool looking...er Sorry Onie, I know in reality it wasn't but the templates look great.

In 1969 we went to visit my sister in Indiana after she had her first baby. We no sooner arrived (abt a 9 hour drive at the time) and we recieved a phone call saying our tree was laying on our house (parents house). A tornado had come through. So we had to turn around and go home. Luckily the majority of the tree had landed in our drive way. It had only hit the corner of our house. The front door was jammed from the tree hitting and the branches messed up the roof a little, but all in all we were lucky. The tree was large and the neighbors couldn't see the house through the leaves, so they didn't know what the actual damage was. We thought we were coming home to what Onie ended up with.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Really nice idea Deanne, I know Onie the scrapper that she is, will want to do some pages of this happening.

Comment

Wow, Deanne! This is really magnificent - it shows the power of the storm. Love it! Onie will use it when she has the storm as a memory!
        Julie

Comment

Wow!!!!!!!!

Incrediable! Love It!!! Boy do I have pics for this kit/template.

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

cool title......and beautiful layout....

Comment

Having that will cheer Onie up and that she is being though of
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

I've been working on some layouts using this kit! They're going well and I will be ready to share them soon.

Thank you again Moonbeam!
                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

I Cant wait to see them Onie

Comment

Me neither
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

THis is BRILLIANT!! GREAT set for the summer storm months!! Way up there!!

Comment

Working...
                      X