Baby Kit Coming Soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Kit Coming Soon

Annoucing a new kit coming in the next few days - Baby Soft. This kit is massive and will be broken into 2 parts. To preview this kit because of the size of it, I've broken it up into 4 pages.

Here is a sneak look.

Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Just completed the upload for this - should be in the store in just a couple of days. Cheers
    Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

Perfect! I've got a new grandbaby coming the first of Dec so I'll be picking this one up, too!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Hi all - Part A is in store but the second part has been delayed as I had a preview image the wrong size. Oh rats. Fixing it today and should be available soon.

In Part A here;
        http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...ft-Part-A.html

Part B will be in store soon
        Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

Magic
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Oh good as I got A and like the umbrella and bassinet so I am anixous to get that next.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

HI 2nd part is in the store now. Sorry about the delay as I had an image the wrong size for the store.

Store Link:
              http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...ft-Part-B.html

Love to see your layouts in the gallery. I always get such a thrill out of seeing them. Remember if you'd like to write a review that feature is in the store now.

ENJOY
              Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

Grabbed them and luv them and I have so many ideas with this kit.Your work is awesome.Thank you.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thank you Eye. Your comments mean alot to me. So glad that you are very pleased with your purchase and looking forward to seeing those layouts as I'm sure you will come up with something extra special and very creative.
                  Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

Working...
                  X