Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cottage Garden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #3
    Ok, that does it... There go my Christian qualities out the window. I'm not only coveting, I'm green with envy!!!

    Stunning, old girl!!! Aren't you glad I keep you in the dungeon? Look at what lovely things you create down there!!

    sigpic

    Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

    Please visit my Max Store

    Comment


    • #4
      Originally posted by Granny View Post
      Ok, that does it... There go my Christian qualities out the window. I'm not only coveting, I'm green with envy!!!

      Stunning, old girl!!! Aren't you glad I keep you in the dungeon? Look at what lovely things you create down there!!

      From one old bag to another : Yeah, I suffer down here in the dungeon where granny keeps me locked up -
      thanks heavens she hasnt cut off my internet connection... the only way I can keep connected to the net and be part of SBM is because you guys buy my things in the store LOL .. so I'm begging please go buy it all so I can afford to stay connected to the internet otherwise I'll go insane down here in this dark prison. You all think shes wonderful but you dont know her cruel side - she will cut of my computer if I cant pay!!! Help me guys you're my only hope!!

      Comment


      • #5
        Oh, brother... You're worse than Igor!!!!
        sigpic

        Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

        Please visit my Max Store

        Comment


        • #6
          IGOR!!! who's that? Is h e down here too? that's how dark it is in this dungeon - I didn't even know there was anybody else down here. Whats he doing time for?

          Comment


          • #7
            You two are too funny! Beautiful work Dee as always!
            [/SIGPIC]

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
              From one old bag to another : Yeah, I suffer down here in the dungeon where granny keeps me locked up -
              thanks heavens she hasnt cut off my internet connection... the only way I can keep connected to the net and be part of SBM is because you guys buy my things in the store LOL .. so I'm begging please go buy it all so I can afford to stay connected to the internet otherwise I'll go insane down here in this dark prison. You all think shes wonderful but you dont know her cruel side - she will cut of my computer if I cant pay!!! Help me guys you're my only hope!!
              Ha Ha Ha ... You guys crack me up ) I was laughing so hard while reading your comments )

              Comment


              • #9
                Stunnnnnnnnnning, girlfriend! No wonder you are the best! Absolutely awesome as always!
                Diana


                Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

                Comment


                • #10
                  Knzus, really... She already has a head as big as a melon. Don't add to her egomega... egoma... egocen...

                  You know, her inflated opinion of her work!!!

                  sigpic

                  Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

                  Please visit my Max Store

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by Granny View Post
                    Knzus, really... She already has a head as big as a melon. Don't add to her egomega... egoma... egocen...

                    You know, her inflated opinion of her work!!!

                    *whispers to Granny* Shhhhhhhhhhhh, Granny! Maybe I want somethin'!
                    Diana


                    Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Confounded, I knew it!!!!!
                      sigpic

                      Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

                      Please visit my Max Store

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        wow.....another awesome kit



                        My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Awesome
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Love it Deane! Great as usual!
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X