Two Blue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Blue

Pathetic name isnt it.. Can you tell I was dead tired and couldnt think of an inventive name LOL
    But anyway I hope my "tiredness" didnt show in the template LOL - I think now I should have named it Too Tired!!! Hehehe
    store link - click here
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 09-08-2008, 05:14 PM.

I think the name is quite appropriate (I see two blues!)...LOVE the colors you chose for this -- they are all MAHVELOUS together! Stunningly beautiful as always, Deanne!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

My layout with "Two blue"
      http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...27728&cat=1703

Comment

and once again awesome...I am really growing fond of these lovely blues...I think because my daughter keeps shoving them in my face with wedding preps LOL

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

My 'tweeked' version as usual with a couple of additions of my own...!!! (Hehehehehe)

Comment

Love them
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

these are stunning

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Devine!!!!! As USUAL!!

Comment

Working...
                X