Pink Pizazz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Pizazz

this one's a a kinda funky fun kit / template. lot of hot pink and bright coulurs with paisley, florals, stripes and pattern with splishes and splashes and 3D blobs ... a casual fun theme

store link for the TEMPLATE version ( 5 pages)
    Attached Files

........and the KIT version!!

store link to KIT
    Attached Files

Comment

Girly pink... Lovely.

Comment

This set tickled my PINK side!! LOVE it!!

Comment

lovely girly pink!
          [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Now I would have been able to upload this LO earlier BUT I had to get my sewing machine out to run up these curtains... LOL

Comment

Pink Pizza? Pink Pizza? What in the world do you people eat down there? No wonder you're all standing on your heads!!!!!!!!!

I like it though!!! Mary, great layout! Can you make me some curtains for my place?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

oooooh love it
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

great girly pink kit for girly pink layouts.....will be getting this kit as soon as I can....have some great picks that will go with this...your work truly is lovely

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
                  X