Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rustic Man, White Lace ALpha, Calendars, more..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rustic Man, White Lace ALpha, Calendars, more..

Gracious..they just uploaded the new items I've submitted over past two weeks Max was on vacation..so take advantage while you can of the sale if possible!!

RUSTIC Man
    https://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital...Templates.html

White Lace Alpha Set
    https://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital...Alpha-Set.html

In Remembrance templates
    https://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital...Templates.html

Calendar Shapes for 2009-2011
    https://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital...%252d2011.html

I'll be putting the freebies out tomorrow!
    Attached Files

Great sets - my favourite Rustic man
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

fabulous kits Donna

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Rustic Man - really thorough and original. White lace: how did you do that (if it's not a trade secret)?

Dave

Comment

Oh! Love the rustic man and the In Remembrance! Gorgeous!
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Originally posted by DGehman View Post
            Rustic Man - really thorough and original. White lace: how did you do that (if it's not a trade secret)?

Dave
            Karen Stimson gets CREDIT for help with the creation of the white lace because I used one of her commercial use actions to make it! Love her lace actions! If you have Photoshop CS3, or CS2..then you can purchase her actions as well!! You have to tweak the actions to suit your needs..little learning curve needed to work them!

Comment

Thanks - I'll have to explore work-arounds, as coughing up enough cash to buy Photoshop is currently out of the question, though the action is attractively priced.

Comment

Sweet Donna! Love them all!

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Sorry..lost this addon pack on my hard drive..Someone needs to SPICE my Apple Cider!! LOL..

This is the White Alpha Lace addon freebie pace..Had fun making my frame!! Love to play!! Trouble is I forget what settings I used to produce results and can't do it the same again..DAH..

Also..here is this Months Calendar from the large 3 year calendar pack for your freebie!!

Hope you enjoy!!

Failed to mention the Second set of White LAce Alphas will be coming out with the Capitals and the lower case..As you can see just the FANCY monogram set with numbers took near enough the 50MB max allowed..Sorry..But look for the new set soon.. Can't wait til the kids get in school next week!!

The Calendar is scaled down to half the kit size for uploading to freebie..but will work well for you!!

For your wonderful newbies..to download the shape simply

To download these new ideas:

1) CLICK on Image to ENLARGE it

2) RIGHT CLICK and choose SAVE TARGET AS option
                  or SAVE PICTURE AS if not available

3) Select your destination folder for this item
                  Typically: C:> PROGRAM FILES> SCRAPBOOKMAX >
                  GALLERY> IMAGES> SHAPES> Folder of
                  your choice ( select new folder option to
                  create a folder to store Miscellaneous items)

4) Pat yourself on the back!! GREAT JOB!
                  Attached Files

Comment

great kits, love the calendar idea.........I am hoping to make a special family calendar for my father in law as he turns 70 in feb so this would be ideal

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

sorry forgot to thank you for the freebies....didn't mean to be so rude

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Thanks for all the sweet comments!! Much appreciated!!

Nanwu..LOVE you!! don't think twice about it!! You're not rude silly!! ..oh..you're most welcome!!

This is White ALpha Lace set 2..Sizes are much smaller to allow the full upper and lower case with numbers!! The other set was for larger size and more lace showing.. and for Fancy monogram type stuff!!

https://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital...pha-Set-2.html
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X