Pacifica

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacifica

I just uploaded a new template and kit to the store. Bellow are some previews. I was inspired by the Groove's mention of two tones templates. I snuck some extra colors, but mostly it's two tones, honest!!!

Thank you for looking!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I think this is your best one yet!!!!

Comment

Beautiful, Granny!! Now I want to go to a beach!!
      Julie

Comment

Thank you girl. Practice makes perfect. Maybe there is hope for me after all, you think?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Love it!!!! All I need now is More Fishing Pictures to Go with it!!!! Granny You Did SOOOOOOO Good!!!!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

Awesome work Granny! Well done.
            [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Girl, if you don't AMAZE me each time!! WOW GIRLFRIEND!! Love it!! I'm from RHODE ISLAND..this ROCKS!!

Comment

Great kit . Just what I need for our pics of our yearly trip around the lake.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Thank you girls. Glad you like it. I have to admit, I'm pretty happy with it myself!

sigpic

Comment

I would have to agree, this one is great....Love the tones you used too...((HUGS))
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X