No announcement yet.

Wild Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW..... I LIKE THIS!!!!! Love the Colors!!!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

awesome templates

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Wild thing, you make my heart sing...
        You make every thing GROOVY!!!!!

Ops, showing my age yet once more! Well, this is one wild template, but I like it. Love the colors. Is this the sequel to jungle book, your previous template? Are you trying to tell us you're moving to the out backs of Australia?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

These are soooooooooo DIFFERENT from your usual style...

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
            Wild thing, you make my heart sing...
            You make every thing GROOVY!!!!!

Ops, showing my age yet once more! Well, this is one wild template, but I like it. Love the colors. Is this the sequel to jungle book, your previous template? Are you trying to tell us you're moving to the out backs of Australia?

I never realised Jungle juice > Wild Art had any connection... but it must show my wild jungle mood hey! and maybe Granny I just might move to the Outback and live with the Kangaroos

Comment

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
              These are soooooooooo DIFFERENT from your usual style...
              I guess I was trying for something different - wanted to try some digital painting effects

Comment

Very different but still awesome!!! Let me know when you move in the outback Dee! LOL, will never get the chance to see you!
                [/SIGPIC]

Comment

If you go, I'll go with you! Would love to play with a Joey.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Ok you can come too.
                    When I was akid we lived in the country and I raised a couple of orphaned Joey's - they are so gorgeous

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

You nut!! How come you get to have all the fun? Back to the dungeon with you. I'm going to have 50 Joeys on the other side!!

sigpic

Comment

oh i love this!!!!!
                        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                        !

nie

Comment

I can hear the beat of the jungle drums! And the natives are wearing GROOVY outfits!

I really DIG this one!!!!! VERY pretty!!! Love the colors and design, yep!!
                          Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Working...
                          X