Jeffrey Templates 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeffrey Templates 2.0

Giraffes? His cute face and spots are so adorable, you could use these for so many reasons....The zoo, a baby's room, etc etc....((HUGS))

JEFFREY TEMPLATES 2.0
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Hheheheeee!! OH..toooo Precious!! Don't have to stretch my neck out to say it is FANTASTIC!!

Comment

Ditto!!! Giraffes rock!!!!
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

love them. My grandson was really into giraffes when he was younger so these will be great for his baby pictures.
        My buddy is GrannyWin.
        My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

Do all these animals you are making lately living with you, Michelle?? LOL!

GIRAFFES are COOL! And this one is especially ADORABLE!!
          Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Now that is a secret...lol....I just love to draw critters...It's my specialty..<wink>
            BTW, would you like to adopt some of these...My house is getting full, and my scrappin money goes to feed all these buggers...
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Very cute!
              Be Happy

Comment

So cute
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                X