Sweet Peas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Peas

Well, I had this kit laying around for months, and decided to finished it with Max 2. Just uploaded the template and the kit to the store. Hopefully, it will be approved and added to the store soon. I hope soo, cause my dog just put me in the poor house.

Below are some previous. Hope someone will like it. Pleeeeeaaasssssseeee!!

Thank you for looking!

G.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

love the old fashioned feel...very nice

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Oh Grammie...I love these....Very pretty and country like...((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Oh Granny, these are lovely. Makes me think of my very own grandma and mother.
        My buddy is GrannyWin.
        My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

Mmmmmmmm, I can just smell the sweet peas in the garden!

I love everything country and these really fit the idea! AWESOME, ST!!
          Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Thank you girls!!! I love flowers. It's too bad I kill every thing I try to grow in my garden, so I decided to stick to layouts!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

I planted sweet peas next to my hammock this summer, and was really looking forward to enjoying them while I relaxed and watched the clouds. But they never bloomed. Oh well, maybe next year.
              Lorne ( )
              Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

Love the Sweet Peas. Great Job. Looking for this to be in the Store.

Comment

Very Nice:O)

Comment

Beautiful
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                    X