Mommys Day Template Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mommys Day Template Set

Here is a great set of templates...5 in all....made from my Mommys Day Kit, which is also available for sale...Thanks for looking...((HUGS))MOMMYS DAY TEMPLATES
    Previews Below
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Ooooooh I LOVE the color scheme! AND I love the simple lines! AWESOME, Michelle! I want!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Email me...<wink> Thanks hun!

Comment

Lovely Michelle. Lot's of possibilities.
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Great templates michelle.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

This kit was perfect for a kids birthday album. I used it for my great-grandson's 4th B-Day pics. Here's a couple pages, the rest are in my Gallery. This is such a cute kit Michelle. I love it!

[url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/member-galleries/p40382-mmcmommy-27s-day-template.html][img]http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/data/500/MMC

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Okay, first link didn't work right. I hate that you can't edit your posts anymore to make corrections when something is wrong.

Take 2....

Comment

These are super Linda...Thanks for showing them off here....((HUGS))

Comment

Working...
                X