African Adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• African Adventure

Released in the SBMax store now and one for the Travellers who are lucky enough to visit AFRICA!!! or for those like me, who the closest they get is a trip to the zoo.. either way the kit an/or Template is full of wild life
    and there is another African theme coming in a few days....stay tuned.
    Click any of the template image previews or the KIT preview for a LARGE 650x650 preview for close up detail ( larger than you will see in the store)
    Attached Files

Click any of the KIT preview for a LARGE 650x650 preview for close up detail ( larger than you will see in the store)
    Attached Files

Comment

Had fun with this kit.Thank You xo.

sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

you certainly did LOL! hilarious... you clever girl you! and hey! YOU are looking good and fit ! keeping the weight off is fantastic

Comment

Awesome pages Eye. Here's mine.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Oh this is so nice Linda.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

My layout.....

Comment

owww how cute!

Comment

Page 2

Comment

I had NO IDEA what you would use it for except a trip to africa or the zoo..... but I can see you have your own WILD LIFE there LOL... thanks for showing how versatile the kit is... Imagination is a wonderful gift!!!You always use yours... ( love your bed linen)

Comment

Great LO's everyone.

Here is one of mine. This is my great niece Cera in Minnesota on a Camel.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

And this is my great nephew Jacob in Florida on a camel. Jacob and Cera are cousins.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Ha ha Marion this is so cute.Cool imagination ha ha.
                          Here is a few more.

sigpic

Comment

Sue yours is so cute.I wished I had zoo photos.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X