• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonbeam
    started a topic Cilento Blush

Cilento Blush

Something new in the store.just released Cilento Blush

Click any of the template image previews or the KIT preview for a LARGE 650x650 preview for close up detail ( larger than you will see in the store)
    Attached Files

• kritiana08
    replied
    Originally posted by sacannon View Post
    I altered the colors in the layout above for a different look.
    I really love your layout Eye and Sue. This really is a great kit Deanne!

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    Well actually I just finished it!!

And it was for last quarters earnings when we actually earned something lol, however the news is good I put aside too much so now we have that spare :-D and I am sure in the next quarter the governement will be giving us some WOOT!

Now I have to put all the paperwork in its spots, which is harder than it sounds cause i STILL haven't sorted the office out, but I WILL do that now.

I might have to make a kit JUST for the pages I will do about you!

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied
    yep that is what a skit is here too. Whatever you choose to do, I am pretty sure you will be great at it. Have fun!

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    I know SBMax gives us unlimited space here but I think we just blew the budget LOL.
    Now get back to doing your tax will ya! O!! By the way! Wenchtables I thought you had to actually earn money before you paid any tax? LOL
    and for Letha in case you dont know what a skit is:
    1. A short, usually comic dramatic performance or work; a theatrical sketch.
    2. A short humorous or satirical piece .

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    I'm not making a kit for my skit LOL.. I only make a fool of myself if I am promised anonymity... now the Wenchtable has put me off doing it LOL... Do you guys overseas know what a SKIT is? is that what you call it?

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    LOL glad to entertain letha...after all seems Dee is good at it if she has been asked to do a skit. She has gone quiet, she must be working on the kit......

And if my tax is up the creek I know who to blame, because I am working on it whilst keeping up with this thread!!

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied
    Oh you two have me cracking up here! yhats ok Deanne, whatever kit you make to suit your kit, I'll probably find some pics to use to compliment it also. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    LOL to suit your skit...... take your time there is no rush, you have till the 31st. Might be a clown kit maybe :-D

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    To suit what???? It suits me NOT to do it now...

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    Letha you have my word on that one hehe

I will be filming the skit and taking photos, Dee can you make a kit to suit please....... is that asking too much?

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    That's It Letha ... if you weren't so good at your layouts you'd be sacked LOL

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied
    Now now ladies I feel the love! I didn't want to start anything with the hat page don't want to get on Deanne's bad side but, Wench, I would love to see those pics!

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    O Yeah... but then again... you are a challenge LOL mmwwwaaaaa back

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    lol....um this isn't the challenge thread by the way mwaaahaaaahaaaa.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X