Basic Frames Set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Frames Set

basic Frame shapes -builder kit for making your own style ornate/embellished frames.. add your clusters of flowers, ribbons, buttons, embies - whatever you like. Re-colour the frames to suit your pages.
    Attached Files

Here's a page I made with this new Kit.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

It's always great having a variety of frames to work with, so this kit is great!

For the background and the embie I used Moonbeams lavender farm kit found here

The frame is from Moonbeams Basic frames set found here

And the tag is from Moonbeams Tag builder kit found here

Comment

another

Comment

aaawww so cute and fluffy

Comment

Here's another page I made using Deanne's Tangerine Kit. You can grab it as a QP on my Blog.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

I love using these frames thanks dee for having a kit of frames!!

These two little rascals are brothers, they are my nieces 2 boys, my niece Lisa features in lots of my LO's, my sister uses her in lots of photos, so these are actually her photos not mine.

The Kit I used in this page was Moonbeams summer boys kit - available here

And of course Moonbeams Basic frame set - available here

With the frame I recoloured it and used the effects tool, went to advanced and used Gauzian noise

Comment

Oh and sorry, thanks go to Carena for her shapes kit, which made the background how it is.

Comment

Boy! you HAVE been a busy little poster hey! great job again

Comment

It's really hot here, however i managed to unpack lots today AND do some scrapping lol, I think I had withdrawals FROM NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANY FOR 1 WEEK, prob wont see too much of me for the next few days though!

Comment

you wanted to get away from the cold of Mt Gambier LOL.. you want heat you got heat! although it was hot here today - 36 degrees but it has really cooled down now here... nice cool breeze.

Comment

it's 24 still here....I'm going to love the winter!! 5 degrees warmer than the Mount Yes!!! so when you visiting lol? I nearly have your bedroom ready.

Comment

This a a layout I made using the Basic Frames Set with one of the frames as a shape. I also used Deanne's beautiful kit Azure to make the layout.

BASIC FRAMES KIT AVAILABLE HERE
                          AZURE KIT AVAILABLE HERE
                          AZURE TEMPLATE AVAILABLE HERE

Comment

Working...
                          X