Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABSOLUTELY WOW!!!! An incredible layout there Wendy... stunning job

Comment

Yes letha I am really getting into the old photos, it's great to see a few of my ancient relatives and learn a bit about them! However I got the information wrong about the particular lady used in my page here, so I might have to do another page with her in with the correct information! Dads been researching for me and given me a few bits and pieces of information.

Wendy you are doing so well with your pages, looking forward to seeing MUCH more from you.

Comment

Thanks Moonbeam and Wench. My husband is going to kill me. Already downloaded 3 Gigabyte of stuff. Will need a hard drive just for this soon!

Comment

Well!!! don't forget to get photos of the attempt to kill you... you can make a scrapbook out of it LOL

Comment

yes document it! ah in all seriousness, he'll be happy that it is making you happy! LJust tell him you are getting an early start on Christmas presents. Works for me

Comment

Letha your Pages with the old photos are fantastic! I'm thinking of making small books for the family for Christmas. At the rate I'm going now I will have enough pages by then. I will have to set a budget in my monthly groceries budget for this LOL.

Comment

Wendy I have been making books since Jan '11, but not scrapboong properly as such, not until I got onto this site in Nov '11 and I have about 15 books already!! When my husband and I get some work again (we moved recently) There will be more :-D

Comment

Beautiful pages ladies. Here's one of my Parents 60th Anniversary. They made it 63 years. What a blessing!

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

My goodness you girls sure can make stunning layouts.WOW.xo

sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Good job ey!.......but where are the bridesmaids heads??? lol

Make a good LO for Dee's axe kit hehehe

Comment

ha ha your too funny.That is my wedding dress front and back view.I am still laughing.
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

and you trained the dress to walk down the aisle without you in it??? Did you train your husband that well too?

Comment

Moonbeam you are also funny.He sure is trained ha ha
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

lovely page layouts Eye

Comment

Working...
                                X