X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Letha
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2007

As soon as I saw this one, I knew what photos I was going to use...Thanks Deanne, they would have been just sitting there waiting to be used

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

I do not sew but it was an amazing challenge to see what I could use this cute kit on.Letha your layouts are stunnging.xo

sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

ooops

The bottom one is not suppose to be there but this one is.

sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

sigpic

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

OOOOO sorry.Wished there was a way to delete this as in other areas.

sigpic

Comment

• lindaathome
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2010

Great pages Letha and Eye. I know what Pic I want to use.
              I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• lindaathome
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2010

Here's one I made. Great paegs everyone.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

What a nice photo for this lovely layout Linda xo.
                  sigpic

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Used the material from this kit.

sigpic

Comment

• Saviscrap
                      • Nov 2011

it took me a while to get this one out sorry, I had trouble downloading the kit!

I have no sewing pictures at all that I can think off, so I searched the web for a nice picture and I found this lovely painting of a young child sewing, i tried to find a story behind the painting but couldn't I'm afraid as it would have been nice to add some info on it. However i did read about the man who painted it, he was born in 1825 and was a french artist who had a bit of a sad life really, but we wont go into it!

This kit is Moonbeams sewing and Quilting Kit - Available here

Comment

• SBM Diane
                        Digi Sage
                        • Sep 2010

Comment

• Letha
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2007

found this pic of my grandmother's club: The Gloucester Ladies Talent Club. A group of ladies that would get together and showcase their talents and just have a great time at one another's homes at least once a month. We would get so excited to come home from school when it was my Nana's turn to host because we got there just in time for the snacks.
                          I thought this kit was perfect for this pic!

Comment

• SBM Diane
                            Digi Sage
                            • Sep 2010

Pretty Letha! I wish I had photos of my grandmother sewing. She loved to sew.

Comment

Working...
                            X