Blue Velvet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Kaye.
    I am done with Medical things for this week. I have appointments all next week for various things, but right now I am free to scrap all weekend....YIPEE.

Comment

Go Donna Go!!! Yahooo!!!
      Hugs!!

Comment

Beautiful Donna! Love it!

Comment

Awesome LO Diane!!!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

Originally posted by cheesepiece View Post
            Thanks Kaye.
            I am done with Medical things for this week. I have appointments all next week for various things, but right now I am free to scrap all weekend....YIPEE.
            I agree with Kimmyann... go girl!
            Don't you find it a sort of therapy.. a time to get lost from all the pressures and worries..hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable time

Comment

Oh Yes. Scrapping is very relaxing... and I listen to a lot of music....I also write poetry....cook... amd read.

Comment

Originally posted by cheesepiece View Post
                Oh Yes. Scrapping is very relaxing... and I listen to a lot of music....I also write poetry....cook... amd read.
                You are a very clever lady to be able to accomplish so many things at once..... ;-) I can't even do 2 things at once, Rick laughs at me and says I am so focused on one thing that I am unable to do somethig else at the same time!!

Scrapping all weekend ohh what a luxury to be able to do that....I have to go and attack a big pumpkin and make some soup out of it for now!

Comment

Yum! We just made some pumpkin cookies and they only lasted a couple of days.

Comment

Comment

Cool idea with putting the phot on the cover!! Wish I had thought of that!

Comment

Awesome Wendy!!
                        Hugs!!

Comment

Wow, some awesome layouts here already! I am running way behind...
                          I used the kit to make this layout of Tibet. I added the little Prayer wheel. I also added the borders because it is being made into a hard bound book and I bordered all the layouts.

Comment

So neat Marion!!! Great Job!!
                            Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                            X