• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

4x6 Brag Book SHape Alignments Set 1 and freebies

Howdy good scrappers..it's been awhile!!

After making this years presents for THAT time of year..I've got lots to give away and sell..

4x6 photo prints here in the USA were on sale for 1 cent each at snapfish in september..so I took advantage.

Here's a set of SHAPES for 6" wide by 4" tall brag books for quick page makers. Get a nice background, select a paper scrap to cut and plop on your page and put the pictures on or behind your alignment shape. Easily converts to 7" wide to 5" wide, and to the 11" by 8.5 " size. Use your invert tool for more opportunities of fun.

Here are two sets of freebies..2 templates..one is old time on SBM and here are the shapes to go with it..

Then we have another template with alignment use for some fun small slanted pictures I converted to black and white. Saw an acrylic frame like this in a department store and loved it! So now it's Maxed for you! I deleted the alignment shape when finished and simply grouped the pictures and floated to a new spot on page and ungrouped them. Grouping allows you to size up or down if needed.

The free template is just a starter fun for you! So many lovely kits in the store to use these with! WOW!!
    Attached Files
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

and some more freebies..of shapes only

Either take all 6 shapes in smb. format or take what you want by right clicking, save image as , and sending to your files.

It's FAST and you can add your own fun embellishments to decorate! These are great for manly appeal..simple and to the point! LOL..we ladies LOVE the foo foo!
    Attached Files

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

The last of the freebies..

one last one!! I inverted them as well as did horizontal imaging for you! Unfortunately, only embellishments and pictures can be flipped..not shapes. Just inverted.
      Attached Files

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

so lovely to see you back scrapping

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Wow Thanks Donna!!! I love shapes!!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

THanks you too! Fiona..I reworked your duckie templates (my favorite) to 4x6 template fun size quick pages..send you link!
            I reworked the Happy Birthday Templates in Fiona's honor ..those in freebie section..also of course in 4x6 size..and alot of others as well. I had to come up with 210 DIFFERENT 4x6 prints to take advantage of the 1 cent sale at snapfish! Presents almost done! Jean's major pictures to do!! OH JOY!! LoL..she hates PINK! all the kits have PINK..so I'm making stuff with some blues etc..LOVE the JEANS TEMPLATE FIONA has for sale!! YEAH!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
              Scrap Guru
              • Nov 2006

DTH 4x6 Shape Alignment page mockup.jpgKapi is going to have to show me how to post these images larger ..having trouble there..giving this a try!! hum..

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

Thanks Donna!

Comment

• fonzzy
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2011

Thank you Donna fonzzy

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Hey Marion! So glad to see you still here!! and you're welcome!! LOL

Comment

• Kimmyann
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Mar 2009

I know you designed these for the 4 x 6 size....... but I used it in the 8 x 8 size

Hugs!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Nov 2006

How AWESOME!!! Way to go!! Looks SOO different! Shapes are easy to skew to any size..but the 4x6 size is ideal and you can mix and match them on the 8x8 pages. Have Kit 2 coming out...with 164 shapes so you can really do more with them than just the quickie mini album pages..

Thanks so much for doing this KimmyAnn...totally tickles me!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Mar 2009

I will have to go get them kits!! you never know when you can use shapes or starters, to help get your mind going!!

Thank you for Sharing, Ms. Donna!! Hugs!!
                          Hugs!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Nov 2006

Now KimmyAnn..I'll just email you the set and you earn it by advertising for me! You do a GREAT job displaying them and giving credit! Really appreciate that!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Mar 2009

Hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs
                              Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                              X