Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpha Glitter Pink trimmed in GOLD...and yup! FREEBIES!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Glitter Pink trimmed in GOLD...and yup! FREEBIES!

In Honor of Fonzzy's request for "Glitter" I've worked hard to come up with a fine alpha set to try to tickle her fancy! Hope this works..Have others coming!

DLT divider freebie 2 .png
    DLT divider freebie 1.png
    DLT divider freebie 3.png

More freebies coming when the set comes out! This set has the usual extras and more! Love surprises don't you! ???

I cant wait for this Kit I just love glitter fonzzy

Comment

Glad you like Fonzzy! Started with blue and pink...boy, girl! I'll do more..I really like the glitter I was able to make for it! Keep looking! More freebies coming...having trouble with store upload of the blue..not sure why...emailed Karin..

Comment

another freebie

DLT Alpha glitter Pink corner 3.pngDLT Alpha glitter Pink Fonzzy.png

Enjoy Fonzzy! and all!

Comment

Time to celebrate! Item now in store!

ENJOY the extra goodies!

DLT Alpha Glitter Pink flower freebie.pngDLT Alpha Glitter Pink corner freebie.pngDLT Alpha glitter pink paperclip.png

CLick here...

A few more goodies yet to come..so keep looking!

Comment

Wow I like this, Not too PINK, Hue of Purple!!!
            Hugs!!

Comment

Add Sparkle!

DLT Alpha Glitter Pink snowflake.pngDLT Alpha Glitter Pink frame freebie.pngDLT sparkle.png

The Lighter pinks just didn't work and I love purple hints!! Purple is my favorite color! Green might be my next one! LOL. Enjoy this SPARKLE to add highlights to your glittery alpha!

Simply RIGHT CLICK, SAVE IMAGE AS, and send to your shapes freebie section!

Comment

Love the Glitter Pink Alpha kit!! Lots of Goodies in these Glitter Alpha kits Folks!!

Hugs!!

Comment

Knock my socks off! WOW!! Very clever use of these goodies! GORGEOUS work! Thanks so much!

Comment

Your Very Welcome!! I Love how it turned out and the turquoise background (Donna Thomas's Glitter Freebie) makes the Pink POP!!
                    Hugs!!

Comment

Here is Another My Mom's Page!!

Hugs!!

Comment

Celebrate the first sale!

That is SOOO GORGEOUS KimmyAnn! You are blowing me away!! am I anchored??? LOL..

TO CELEBRATE the FIRST sale!!! a few more freebies! Giving you a sneak preview of some frames I 've been working on in the SHAPES department! Have a new shapes kit coming out soon!

DLT Alpha Glitter pink corner freebie 2.pngDLT ALpha Glitter Pink frame freebie 2.pngDLT Alpha Glitter pink bracket corner freebie.png

Comment

Awesome!!! These are Wonderful!!! Can't wait for the New Shape Kit
                          Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                          X