Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clare Valley KITS & TEMPLATES (7 x separate KITS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was some vacation! and you definately have enough elements with My kits and saviscraps to make a huge Photo book... If you do I always get mine printed at Artscow ( I cant post the link but you can google it) they are So very cheap but very very good quality... I have lots of photo books I have had printed from them... If you do it send me a link to the slideshow of the album by PM or email.. I'd love to see the whole book... On Artscow they have a flip page show you can view so you get to see what it will look like

Comment

Wonderful Job marion keep em coming lol, yes for 8.95 and fre postage you can get a 20 page book, I have many!! Its Deannes fault she showed me one of her books once and I was hooked, it started me on this whole scrappy journey!!

Oh Vermeer was my maiden name, he is apparently related to me, he lived in the same place my father was born, Delft Holland

Comment

Actually Deanne, it was not a vacation. My mother died and we had to fly home for her funeral. We stayed there for a few weeks and then rather then coming straight home, we decided to stay in Amsterdam for a few days and see the museum. I have been to Amsterdam many times ( I was born and raised in the Netherlands) but I had never been to the RijksMuseum. We did have a nice time in the few days we were there. But it has taken me a while to scrap these pictures as you can see.

Comment

More pages....

Comment

and more....

Comment

2 more.... Hope I am not boring every one....

Comment

Oh I am so sorry about your dear Mum Marion,
                I did know you were born in the Netherlands but I didn't realize your trip back was such a sad occasion.
                Maybe making this scrapbook of that trip will always bring happy memories of you mother and your birth country - I hope so.
                The photos are wonderful ( as yours usually are) and your layouts are so varied I didnt realize you could get so many totally different " looks" out of that kit

Comment

Marion Keeping them coming!! I am so much enjoying seeing the sites of Amsterdam!! Your making me want to go visit there!!
                  Hugs!!

Comment

No they are wonderful Marion!! Not boring anyone I am sure, I have always wanted to go there but just has never happened. I nearly got there once....but the trip got away as well as the Dutch boyfriend!

Comment

well thats good because your layout is superb Letha

Comment

I love all of the pages being created. My condolences on the loss of your Mother Marion. Your book will be a treasure book of memories. These kits are so awesome.
                        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Glad you like them Linda

Comment

Great layouts Marion I loved Amsterdam I couldn't get over how many pushbikes their were

Comment

The remainder of my Amsterdam scrapbook.

Comment

And this is the cover

Comment

Working...
                                X