Loyal Love Template and Booster Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyal Love Template and Booster Pack

Now in the store. Thank you Scrappydoo for your request! There are extra background tiles in this template, so you can customize it to your liking. Since all the backgrounds are tiles, you can easily change the size of the page to suit your needs, without sacrifycing quality. Except for the flowers, every thing else is made or digitally painted from scratch.

If you're looking for something special for your scrapbooks, please let me know.

Thank you for looking....

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...7&cat=0&page=1

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...8&cat=0&page=1

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Lovely Granny!!!!!

Marion

Comment

Thanks, Marion, nice to have my shrinkidink approve!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

These are cool...
        sigpic
        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Hi Granny,
          these are AWESOME!!!!!
          Once again thankyou so much. Just going to get them now. Yippee!!!!
          Sorry taking so long getting back to you, fires have gone up an extra couple of notches here and have been spending my time helping others move their livestock.
          Thanks for these beautiful pages, I appreciate it so much
          Suze

Comment

Beautiful Granny
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Very Classy Granny!!! I love it.
              and Scrappy I heard on the news about the death in the fire and all the homes lost... It's so tragic and to think it was arson!! makes you angry doesn't it. I hope they get it under control soon - our thoughts are with you

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words.

And Scrappy, I too feel so bad about the fires. We lost 5 firefighters in one here recently and another one got seriously burned. Many of my friends almost lost every thing also in the biggest fire we've had so far. It was in the montains were we used to live till 6 years ago.

It's a terrible thing. So glad you can help others in their moment of need. You will be blessed for it. Like the Good Book says... "Cast your bread upon the water, and at the end of many days it will return to you!".

Hope you have a wet weekend! And thank you for your support!

Granny
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X