Cherished Child Template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherished Child Template

I uploaded my latest template to the store. Hopefully it will be up by Monday.

This one is specially created for the girls in your life. Very deep, rich colors, every thing custom made or digitally painted from black and white patterns. The black and gold jewelry is custom made, and so is the frame with the fine arts image.

I definetely like this style of templates. I hope you folks like it. Please remember that special requests are welcomed!

Thank you for your support.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...2&limit=recent

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...0&limit=recent

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...1&limit=recent

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...9&limit=recent
    Last edited by Granny; 12-15-2006, 06:32 PM.
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Beautiful Granny, you sure do nice work!

Marion

Comment

Oh, WOWOWWEEEE..

Granny, these are SUPREME!!! They ROCK ME!!! I'll be checking the store first thing Monday!!!

Comment

Thank you, ladies. You sure make me feel good!

Glad you like them!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

YEP these sure have the "WOW Factor" old girl... youre getting too good!

Comment

Granny,
            These are truly beautiful.Awesome job.

respectfully,
            Bobby Bear
            [My newest websites]

Comment

Beautiful!!
              Julie

Comment

Granny - these are SO rich and beautiful. What a wonderful job you have done here!

Comment

Thank you all! It's so much better to design when people like what you make. You're all very kind!

And my hat is off to the other designers in our store. They are really are wonderful and a great inspiration.

Thank you so much to each of you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                    Thank you all! It's so much better to design when people like what you make. You're all very kind!

And my hat is off to the other designers in our store. They are really are wonderful and a great inspiration.

Thank you so much to each of you.

Granny!! Put your hat back on quickly - your bald spot is showing

P.S. You are our mentor Granny

Comment

Oh, my word!!!!! I told Eng not to put so much dye on my hair. First she burns my toes, then she sizzles my hair, then she makes me bald!!!!

And I'm not your tormentor, I haven't pick on you at all lately!

sigpic

Comment

MMmmmm! Maybe with that still you have in the basement you could be my Fermentor

Comment

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, now, that I like!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X