Carrousel Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrousel Template

As requested, here is a blue Carrousel template, perfect for babys or boys, but of course, you can use it for girls also. This template has been in the making for many months, since every single item in it is made from scratch, including the carrousel bubble. Only the horse if a permission free clip art.

I hope you all like it, and please, keep the requests coming. Thank you for your support.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...500&ppuser=194

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...9&limit=recent

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...0&limit=recent

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...1&limit=recent

Granny

ps: The pictures are of my little cousing Ray.
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Enchanting Granny
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Wow these are beautiful Granny. Looks like a lot of work went into them!
      Very nice!

Marion

Comment

A Dumb Question

How do we save these templets Granny? These are posted to the gallery!

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

they are a preview that will be available in the store OnieRN.. anything posted in this section of NEW RELEASES are things for sale in the add on store

Comment

Thank you for the nice words, ladies. I appreciate your imput. You're all a source of inspiration to me!

Onie, sorry, these are for sale. I promise once I finish paying for Dr. Marion's new car and yatch, I will offer them for free. Ah..... Don't hold your breath, this is long term therapy!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

It's Okay

I just didn't realize that it was for the store! My goof!

As for Dr. Marion, I hear her fees are going up after Jan 1. I sure hope you get over your issues before then!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

Oh, my word, that greedy little...... Dr. Marion, I sure hope you're recycling this money and bying my stuff!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                  Oh, my word, that greedy little...... Dr. Marion, I sure hope you're recycling this money and bying my stuff!

Granny, so far everyone's check is in the mail, and haven't received a dime for all my great advise and special ink blob treatments yet. As far as my rates going up, Onie is NUTS! I have been offering great rates and discounts on group counseling!

Comment

Oh, darn! Another one bites the dust!!!

sigpic

Comment

Dr Dr Dr

I'm not NUTS! Really, my invisible friends told me so! And that's my word and I'm sticking to it!

!

nie

Comment

Working...
                      X