Clear All

• Border Edge Shapes

this pack contains 28 Shapes for making decorative edges and borders

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...2&cat=1&page=4
    Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Oh Fiona - I just LOVE these!!!! How fun to be able make borders out of the papers in a kit!!!!

Comment

Gosh they are great.Another on my wish list!
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

We are on the SAME FREQUENTCY!! Been wanting some borders but didn't want to spend the time making some up and they wouldn't be anything as good as yours!! TOO Fun!! How do we link just to your stuff?? Do I need to go to releases posts and do individual sections until you get your own link established???

Comment

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
          We are on the SAME FREQUENTCY!! Been wanting some borders but didn't want to spend the time making some up and they wouldn't be anything as good as yours!! TOO Fun!! How do we link just to your stuff?? Do I need to go to releases posts and do individual sections until you get your own link established???

errr ummm errr.....ask me one on sport lol

my names not up yet *hint to Desmond*
          only way i find all my stuff is via the SKU listing i'm on pages 6 and 7 in templates and pages 3 & 4 in embellishments my SKU is FST and FSE

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

These are GREAT Angel.

Visit my blog
            Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Working...
            X