Automania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automania

Well, folks, I just got to keep up with Nana... But it's a loosing battle!!!

This is my new template coming to the store, hopefully by tomorrow. Poor Desmond, we are running him ragged.

This is for the man in your life, and his unending love affair with his cars. Hope you like it.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

These are Wonderful Granny,, I love them,

Comment

Great additions Granny
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

granny these are fab xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Oh Granny these are Awesome. I love them and the colors. Maybe over the weekend you'll be able to catch up with me. I won't be working on scrapping. Granddaughter coming over. But I will be getting camra happy again.

Visit my blog
          Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Thank you all! I had a lot of fun putting this one together. Even shed a tear or two... Nahhhhhhh, just kidding. I do love cars, thought.

I did load the wrong picture in the store for one of the page, and the description did not include any info. It was late last night, pass my bedtime when I did it. Getting old and decrapitated!!! (Decrepit, for you picky ones out there).

Nana... I can never catch up to you. Great work, keep it up.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

I don't know how I missed this post! These are great!! My nephews and brother will love these!
              Donna Roe

My link to the store:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...Donna-Roe.html

Comment

Woww!!! xoxoxox, Granny

PRETTY, Granny i loved, perfect for a beautiful layout and boys, congratulations you creativity ok

kisses

Comment

Thank you girls, I'm thrilled! You make it all worth while!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X