new releases in store now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new releases in store now

ok theres no way im listing these all inindividual postings .....theres 16 new packs in store and 3 still pending upload....yeah i should get a life i know lol

May be quicker just to visit my store lol here

Perfect Day 4x6 12 page Brag Book

Perfect Day 8x8 12 page Templates

Sapphire Blue 8x10 Templates

Sapphire Blue 8x8 Templates

Sapphire Blue Booster Pack

Deeply Yours Templates

Deeply Yours Booster Pack

Just a Memory Templates

Just a Memory Booster Pack5

Simplicity Templates

Simplicity Booster Pack

Frames and Corners

Love and Blessings Wordart

Mommy Wordart

Page Curl Journal Papers

Skeleton Leaves

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

My goodness, Angel, no wonder you have been so quiet lately!

Wonderful goodies. You're on a roll. Go girl, go!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Wow!! You have been busy! Really nice kits!! Your creative juices are a flowing. Great job!

Granny-I love your's too!! Especially the little red schoolhouse. I will be going broke, I can see that!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

WOW Fiona

These are terrific! I love those curling tags! The toddler trainings are adorable!

Way to go!
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

Oh Fiona......... You've been busy......... particularly love those frames & corners, especially top middle (intertwining)!!!!! How did you do that????
          the mind boggles!!!

Comment

Good grief, I need the day off to have a look at this list! You have ben busy. Will look later I have to be off to earn a crust *is gone *
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

WAY to GO GIRL!! Love THE WORK you've done!!!

Comment

ive got somemore to add now

Perfect Day Booster Pack

Barely There Templates

Barely There Booster Pack

Jelly Belly Blue Alphabet

Jelly Belly Red Alphabet
                Attached Files

, Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

wow!!! you have been busy!
                  they look fantastic and I can't wait to get my hands on 'em!! hehe!!
                  Love and Light to you and yours
                  Faye
                  xx

sigpic

Comment

I would tell you to get a life, but I'm just as guilty of spending my time making goodies, too, LOL!

These are all wonderful, Fiona! You make such beautiful creations! How's about passing around some of your brain cells - or at least loan them out when you're not using them?

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Originally posted by knzus View Post
                      How's about passing around some of your brain cells - or at least loan them out when you're not using them?

Brain cells!!!....... i only got one left and it looks like a currant now but your welcome to use it...you may have to shock it to life first thou lol

, Check out my store
                      Here

Comment

Knzus, honey, when you're done with Fiona's cell (not that you need one, you're work is terrific) please send it my way. I'll give it a lot of TLC, and make millions with it!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Hey Granny...maybe you and I could come up with a way to split her brain cell...you know, like splitting atoms?

*BOOM*
                          Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Nahhhhhhh... We'll clone it, but you get the copy, I get the original! Don't tell her. She's mercenary, she'll want to start a business...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X