ALMOST Free!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALMOST Free!!!

As I haven't had time lately to organise a promotion special like my 2 for one offers etc I have decided to make this template a super hot price instead.. It is much larger thanthe ususal size HAVING A WHOPPING 8 PAGES but it is in the store for the lowest price possible - $2.95... and It will remain that price always! - no time limit..just a perpetual great deal.

here is the link to the store page
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...4&cat=0&page=1
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 07-19-2007, 05:10 PM.

What a deal!!! Thank you Deanne!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

a very pretty bargain moonbeam xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

You are soooooooooooooooooooooo good! Love the colors! And what a bargain -- you're a real sweetheart! *grabs cyber purse*
        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

"Grabs Cyber purse" LOL - you are sooo funny

Comment

I LOVE your use of colors!!!!!! Goin' Shoppin' AGAIN!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

I love this, so much work and the detail is fantastic
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
              X