New kit with a Freebie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kit with a Freebie

Hi all, wanted to let you all know that my Divine Kit, Groovy Pumpkin Kit and the Jazzie Template Pack previous previewed are now available in the store....<wink>

Here is my new kit...called Bana Monkey...Thought of Granny when making this kit..lol...But it is very cute for babies or any other monkeying around photos...Has lots of goodies including two needlepoint Bana Monkeys, alphabet and word art buttons...Papers in yellows and a bright green, including some alphabet papers...I enclosed a couple freebies from the kit here too...<wink> (one word button, one tag and a safety pin)

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...9&cat=0&page=1

Also included a photo of what I make with my kits....
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

OMG! I GOTTA HAVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!! Too cute. And we call Journey either Jitter Bug or monkey pie! Perfect!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Cute Cute CUTE...... This is just too cute for words!! Great job!
      God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Thank you...
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Love them all, the colours look so rich and yummy
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
          X