Heritage Album (Quick Pages & Blanks)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heritage Album (Quick Pages & Blanks)

October is Family History Month, so of course my genealogical society is gearing up for a bunch of events....and I came up with a template of quick pages and blanks just in time for you all to start researching your family histories!

Heritage Album (Quick Pages & Blanks)

There are 9 quick pages (simply drop in your photos and add text) and 6 blank pages. Use the blanks as extra photo and/or journaling pages. Designed in muted shades of beige, teal and summer green with antique white lace accents and matching ribbons, there are 15 pages in all!

And be sure to check my "heart of knzus" site for something special in conjuntion with Family History Month and this Heritage Album!

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

family history is one of my great passions and these pages are perfect. Really have to upgrade my download usage so I can get these.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

So glad to see this...and the price is fine to although for all the work you ladies put into these. any price is more than fair.
      Do you have a link to the heart of knzus" site????
      Thanks
      Mickey

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

Great idea Diana....Love 'em..
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Helen Miller View Post
          Do you have a link to the heart of knzus" site????
          *whispers* click on a person's avatar (that would be my photo) to go to their profile...if they have a site listed it'll be there
          Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Beautiful, Diana. Love the colors and the lace. Love the whole thing!
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Beautiful knzus
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

It took me a while to get this uploaded to the site. I forgot to reduce the size of the page. Here is the cover page I made using your kit. http://tinyurl.com/33y7b8 This kids makes it easy to make a Heritage album.
                Thanks Jo

Comment

I'm so glad this kit is working out for you, Jo - what a great way to work on our genealogy, eh? Links sent to you by PM.
                  Diana

Comment

Working...
                  X