Template: Sunshine Girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template: Sunshine Girl

The colors of sunshine yellow, bright green and delightful pink complement each other perfectly in the designs of this template. Loaded with plenty of coordinating glittery accents give it that popular "diva" look that little girls love. Altogether, they make for that special touch when using this template to create pages focusing on the young "sunshine girl" in your life.

Two layouts made with this template: Sunshine Girl and Future Divas

Get the template HERE!!!
    Attached Files
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Very sunshine glittery! Love it.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Help... someone hand me my sunglasses!!!!

Oh, good, that's better... Knzus, way cool girl! May I get at least a dozen for the next city wide blackout?

Love it!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

cuteness personified!!! and I love the titles

Comment

Love them....love sparles, glitter and all that goes with it
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Beautiful and BRIGHT!!! Brilliant girl!! LOVE THEM!
            Don't procrastinate being happy!
            And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
            Orange Blossom- new release
            sigpic
            My SBM store

Comment

Diana..these are the tops! Love them! I can see Emmy and mikki in these!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Working...
              X