Carena's Retro - New Release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carena's Retro - New Release

Hi to everyone - Just wanting to let you know I have a new release in the store. I call it Retro.
    Here is a preview but you will get a better look by clicking my link below to the store. Hope you enjoy.

PS. I will upload some layouts in the gallery done using this kit. It's BIG and plenty of elements to add to your pages enabling plenty of variety. Be adventurous and try some layouts of your own. I'm sure you will love it.
    Attached Files
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

I love retro
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Ohh!!

gorgeous Carena !! fabulous kit
      great job !

Comment

LOVE the vivid colors!!! GORGEOUS stuff!!!

Comment

Beautiful!

Love the colors! Brilliant! Good work girl!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

What a beautiful kit!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Now I wish i was your creative team member.What yah can do with this is amazing.Your work is wicked.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
              X