Coming Soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Soon!

I have made a new kit with a FREEBIE...The freebie is from my Plum Love Kit...So so cute! Also some Quickpages~As some call them 'ploppers'. Just add photos, journaling and any extras and your done!...Click thumbnails to view larger...

Bana Monkey Quickpages
    My First Layouts~ These are something new I thougt of for the little ones...Have them get involved with your favorite hobby...Have them color them in any photoshop, or print them out and have them color 'em in...My kids love the idea...
    Plum Love Kit
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

You do a great job with your designs. I love your posts and spend a lot of time at your site. Thank-You for your talent and generosity.
    THE WEAVER
    My life is but a weaving betwixt my God and me;
    I do not choose the colors, He worketh steadily.
    Oft times He weaveth sorrow, and I in foolish pride
    Forget He sees the upper, and I the underside.
    Not till the loom is silent and the shuttles cease to fly
    Will God unfold the pattern and explain the reason why.
    For the dark threads are as needful in the Weaver’s skillful hand
    As the threads of gold and silver in the pattern he has planned.
    Grant Colfax Tuller

Comment

Thanks so much. I love this kit! Can't wait to use it!

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Ahhh, when I mentioned liking your banana monkey, I didn't think about it being a new kit. Yippee! Love the plum, too. thanks for sharing!!
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

This is beautiful creations and a wonderful idee for the kids. You are real busy.
          Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

More fantastic creations
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Now THAT is a gorgeous kit - love everything about it

Comment

Michelle that kit for the little ones is an awesome idea!! You go girl!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                X