Dance with me...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dance with me...

I have uploaded a new template and new kit to the store. These ones are designed for the ballerina in your life. 5 pages, 12" x 8" brag book, with some simple but pretty embies.

Seems like I have a hundred templates started, and I'm trying to get them all done.

Hopefully these kit and template will be approve and in the store soon.

Thank you for looking.

ps: Font is BrockScript
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Granny, Fabulous pages,
    Congrats , great job

Comment

Very pretty templates!!
      Julie

Comment

Oh Granny, these are so pretty!!!
        God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Wow!!! Beautiful!
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

top notch as usual Granny-Old girl!!! I love the ballet slippers and the softness of the pages.. very pretty for a little dancer

Comment

beautiful
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Beautiful!

Debby
                My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Very pretty Granny...Can't wait to see the others...
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Thank you ladies!!!! The previews in the store will be distorted because of the page requirements, but this ones give you an idea.

Maggie Mae asked about album size and page requirements to do these "brag books". Can someone enlighten the rest of us as to what is available out there. I hate to admit it, but I don't have a clue, since I don't print the layouts. I do every thing in slide shows.

Thank you all!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Hi Granny,
                      Most brag book sizes that I have seen are 4x6 or 6x4... I have seen some smaller, but this is the common size that I'm aware of...I have also seen many doing pages in the size of 8 1/2 x 11...or 11 x 8 1/2... Hope this helps... ((HUGS))
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I just realized that 12 x 8 will fit perfectly for a 6 x 4 brag book size! Duh!!!! Just like a 12 x 12 will fit an 8 x 8 page.
                        Julie

Comment

Ops... My mistake. My template is a 6 x 4 brag book. I was talking in pixels!!!!! 1200 x 800 pixels "is" a 6 x 4 brag book!

Sorry I got every one confused. It's what comes from being totally confused myself. Duhhhhhh!!!

sigpic

Comment

The bag brook, no, no, the grab brok, no, I mean, the brag broom, oh.... blasted, the thing is now in the store.

Thank you all for looking!

sigpic

Comment

very Excellent

Comment

Working...
                              X