Templates in SHAPES????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Templates in SHAPES????

Here's my version of a Quick Page in SHAPES!! You simply punch one of these shapes out in a medium to dark color, patterned or whatever you like and then crop your pictures in and send them to back. Color the background or leave as is..Something different.

This is in preparing for next Month's Designer challenge!! The Magic of SHAPES!! and how you can do this in SBM program!!!Making Masked templates from grayscale and COLORS !!

Enjoy the freebie shapes to go with these Templates..

Directions: Punch the shape and then take your mouse, click on bottom right corner of punched image and pull the shape out to bottom right corner of page..Skewable for any size paper!! YEAH!!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/pr...tid=1645&cat=0

RIGHT CLICK on freebie template and additional shapes and send them to your SBM folder..usually C:Program Files/Scrapbook Max/Gallery/Images/SHAPES/ your objects folder??maybe or make a new one!!
    Attached Files

What an excellent idea. I love it!!! You really deliver, girl!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

OO-OO-OO. A Hint! Yea!! Gonna love these.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Very neat idea...
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

clever
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

help

Could you help me understand this a little more? I'm a little lost!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

Sent you an email...

Originally posted by jamiept View Post
              Could you help me understand this a little more? I'm a little lost!
              What exactly are you still confused about?? How to work the shapes like a quick page template?? Or how to work SHAPES??

Comment

Thanks Donna, hope I can participate next month challenge.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

these are brilliant donna, what a neat idea

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

These are awesome Donna! Great collection!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Donna, the one thing that confuses me, duhhhh, is "punch out the shape"? Sorry, I know I'm retarded, but, ah... Splain, please. As if you were talking to a two year old, cause that's what I am mentally!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

she means cut out shape ...like what manual scrappers do with shape punches

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                        , Check out my store
                        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thanks Donna!
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Aaaaahhhhhhh soooooooo!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X