weekly challenge 20 - prefusion of colour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another one

When I saw the quote about taking time to laugh, I knew I had the perfect photo. This is my youngest. He was playing with a toy doctor kit he got for his birthday. Aside from the wonderful kit from Angelwithin, I took two paper scraps from Waves template in SBM and greyscaled them and recolored them to match my layout. The big circle in the middle used to be the brad that Angelwithin gave us and don't ask me how I got it to look like that, it was an accident! I hope it makes some of you laugh.
    Nancy
    Attached Files

Comment

I still get it as Attatchment 26 php. None of my programs will open it they all say file not supported.
      sigpic
      CT For ScrapBird.Big fan of Michelle McCoy.

Comment

For recoloring I use "eclipse palette" It is a free download. You open it and use the eyedropper to pick a color and then it gives you the numbers values to put in for the color. Then I go to advanced features and go to Sepia and then click on the tint color. then go to more colors, and custom colors and add in the values. It is not always accurate on gray scale, but it gets you close.
        Hope that helps.

Comment

Well, I never knew that was there! I just always hit the sepia in the roll down window, it changes to sepia and I thought that was it!!!! I never tried the other sepia so never knew the color wheel was there. I wondered why they didn't put one in there. How stupid am I?
          Even when Fiona explained it, I just hit the first sepia and then tried to Adjust color with the slides. That was terrible. This will be much easier! Now I'll have to try another one.
          Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 03-18-2008, 05:28 PM.
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Nancy...thanks for the laugh. I loved the layout and the picture!

Comment

Here is my page for this week's challenge. It's a photo of me and my girls. Everything I used was from the challenge kit. Thanks for the new insight Fiona. I learned alot about the SBM program!

Debby
              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Marion, I might just have to try that download. Fourfoxes your family is beautiful.

Comment

Here is mine at last, on the picture is the happy oma (me), with Tania and Toby,the picture was taken 4 month ago.
                  I used 3 items of my own and they are; the grapetree with the purple grapes all assembled and made using RDP, branches and smiley.
                  Hope this is ok.
                  I will put the grape tree and the branches in 'Embellishment'
                  Thanks Fiona for the kit.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Help

okay, I'm an idiot here. I want to do the challenge but I can't even find the kit Fiona gave to us to do the challenge and I've never done the color change thing, but wanted to try, but how can I do that if I'm too crazy to find the files!!!
                    Trisha
                    My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

well I hope I got the colours close enough, I couldn't find my glasses, so everything was a little blury LOL....but anyway I had a go
                      Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Originally posted by ryansmom66 View Post
                        okay, I'm an idiot here. I want to do the challenge but I can't even find the kit Fiona gave to us to do the challenge and I've never done the color change thing, but wanted to try, but how can I do that if I'm too crazy to find the files!!!
                        Ryansmom, the sbm file for this challenge is on the first page of this thread and about the 6th post down. If you click on this one and then hit open it should go straight to your embellishment folder in scrapbookmax, then you can just open it using to heart in the tool bar of the program. Don't download the first file that on the first post as this is actually a template file and will make it a lot harder to use (all though not impossible)..........sorry not very good at explaining things but hope this helps

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Love your layout Nanwu!

Comment

Me & Mini-Me

I haven't had much time to play around with my scrapbooking stuff, but I couldn't resist playing with the colors in this challenge. Everything came from the kit Angelwithin provided. I'm not sure how close I came to the colors on the swatch, but they work really well with the layout overall, so I'm happy.

The picture is my step-daughter and grand-daughter at a high school football game last fall. Jessica's husband is one of the coaches for the local team, so she and Jenna spend a lot of time cheering their guys on.

Lori in Tennessee
                            Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

TNLori

I think your layout is beautiful.

Comment

you are all doing fabulously, love the pages and the colour matches are great

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                                , Check out my store
                                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                                X