No announcement yet.

Weekly Challenge 21 ~ This is who I am!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love all the pages so far...it's great to see all those wonderful hidden bits of info

challenge ends tomorrow just before whatever time i decide to go to bed lol

there will not be a weekly challenge next week but take a peek in the Groove newsletter when it comes out early next week as there will be a month long challenge starting and there will also be the Designer month long challenge starting so that should keep you all out of trouble for a while lol

*wanders off singing* and they call it puppy lovveeeee

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
      *wanders off singing* and they call it puppy lovveeeee
      . . . . No wonder my ears hurt! I wondered what that was!

Debby
      My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

hooray for honesty1

Originally posted by fourfoxes View Post
        Here is my page. All the things I like and dislike about myself are on this page LOL!
        Fourfoxes, if that's as bad as you get, you are a saint! I'm glad someone besides me put in a few of their less desirable traits. Of course I left out just enough to remain mysterious.

Comment

Well Done Everyone

well done everyone who joined in the challenge this week...it's been great fun looking at all your pages

all thsoe who have entered will recieve a PM with the link to download a kit from me called 'Possibilities' image attached so you can see what you are getting

no challenge next week as The Groove Challenge & The Designer Challenge will be starting

The next weekly challenge starts on 7th April

Thankyou all for making the weekly challenges such a sucess
          Attached Files

, Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Love it Fiona, thank you so much!!!!!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

I hope that button comes out with your name on it! Love the kit. Thanks a bunch.
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Thank you, Fiona! Its beautiful.
                Trisha
                My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                  I hope that button comes out with your name on it! Love the kit. Thanks a bunch.
                  it does ...gonna make a who lot with different words for store

, Check out my store
                  Here

Comment

Thank you Fiona!

Comment

ok here is mine, think it is all fairly self explanatory lol...fave colours, what I like, things I feel or like feeling etc...the melon is my nick name because I have big boobies and it goes with helen...helenmelons was my nick name at school and still is lol
                      Attached Files

Comment

Melons - love your page, bright and catchy!

Fiona - thanks for the gift, it's lovely!

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

Great layouts everyone. Is such a pleasure to see it . Good job
                          sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Working...
                          X