No announcement yet.

April Challenge! Featuring: Christine Smith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and another one,......, thanks Christine for the challenge and the template. I love them !
    All the credits are in the gallery

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Here's mine I used my Spring Fling Kit (IN THE STORE! ) for this one!

Great challenge and template, christine! Thank you!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=1177

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• Hey, Julie! When's the new baby coming???? Can't wait! Good Luck!
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• april 30th!!!! (or sooner!)

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• I love your template,
            [/IMG]
            Last edited by mint; 04-23-2008, 07:48 AM.
            Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• Here are my attempts with the bonus templates. I'm a high school teacher and have started doing my lesson plans in SBM. I post them to my webpage and have had lots of favorable comments. I used shabby princess harvest spice and Amy Teets' sun porch. The font is Black Chancery from 101fonts.com
              Attached Files

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

• Thats beautiful Mint !!
                Good idea Linda to put your lesson plan, will imitate you, to make announcement for my community group here, love it !!

Comment

• Haven't heard from Christine for awhile. Hope you're OK Christine,...

Comment

• Wow - haven't had the chance to pop in here so far - gee aren't I behind with whats happening. Fantastic to see that everyone is enjoying templates so much. They are awesome and so much fun to use. Everyone is doing such a great job with all the layouts. Congratulations to everyone.
                    Kind wishes from Carena
                    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• I'm caught up again. Hubs was out of town so I was running the show here with the six girls and computer time got shoved down the list of priorities
                      Christine Smith
                      Digital Designer
                      my designs: now available in the SBM! Store

Comment

• I know this is late and there is another one I've completed to follow this but I'm experiencing bad computer issues... I haven't been on for a few days due to one of my girls needing hospitalization due to some icky virus she's better now but sadly now I have a horrible flu ( Any ways I hope this is ok for the challenge

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• And here is the final part of the challenge I made some things smaller like the bow shape and placed it between the three bottom photos not sure if that was allowed. I had fun making these up and as you can all see I love Native American things
                          sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Before I run out of time... Christine, thank you for a wonderful April challange. It was really a winner, and I had a blast participating.

Everyone did a super job, you should all be proud of yourselves!! Thank you sharing your wonderful talents.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                            X