• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh grannywin that photo is priceless great scraplift

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Love it Grannywin!!! How funny! Love everyone's so far.

I didn't remember that mid month challenge in June, but then I remembered that is when I went to the family re-union last year and to DC. So I missed out on that one.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

I used on of crops layouts to scraplift for the weekly challenge. Thumbnail of hers is below. I used Kimb's "Denim Flair" kit to do the layout. I also used a lace shape from Donna Thomas (Autistic Wonder) Misc Shapes. I adjusted colors a bit.

This is another layout with my Niece Anne. She is my sister Carol's daughter and this picture was taken the morning of my niece Carol's (sister Linda's daughter) wedding. Everyone was rushing around trying to get ready. I was trying to get a picture of her and she stopped and posed with her hands in the air.

Attached Files
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Jim and Xena. I used Carol's layout. The background and alpha is Kimb. Frame and flower I don't know. Quote is from a calendar.

Attached Files

Comment

Great pages you guys...Too cute...Marion that is so true when it comes to our pets..<wink>
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

they are wonderful pages ladies

weddings are far too serious attimes...it's great to see a pic of someone looking relaxed Sacannon

great quote Marion xxx
              Last edited by angelwithin; 04-09-2008, 08:52 AM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Hahaha! I thought the humorous side of this challenge would be harder to do. But just look at these pages! Great job everyone! Love that quote, Marion. Too funny!
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

It is fun to look at the lighter side of life once in awhile. Great layouts. Each one is bring a smile to my face.

What a beautiful tribute to Xena, Marion. It brought back memories of our granddog, a boxer, that also thought she was a lap dog.

Hey, Fiona! This was a difficult challenge. You made us work for this one, but it was worth it to have a good laugh at ourselves.

Comment

Oh Cra*. I worked and worked on this layout and now that I get back here to place it for all y'all to see I remember that the topic was supposed to be humor. Oh well, I'll post anyway. The page I scraplifted from(blue and green) is by a friend of mine who introduced me to digital scrap booking. I usded elements from Amy Teets' kit Sun Porch. My page shows some of my oldest daughter's senior pictures. I'll try harder to read and remember directions next time!
                    Attached Files

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

Let me try again

My photo is below, the credits are in the gallery.
                      http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...2659&nocache=1

And I scraplifted from this link:
                      http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...php?photo=1636

I hope I posted this correctly!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by naugle1; 04-09-2008, 12:48 PM. Reason: deleted prior message
                      Christine

Comment

Wow - Firstly I have to say that I'm so honoured to find not one but 2 of my pages scraplifted. This was an amazing surprise to me. I'm very glad that my pages have helped inspire so many.

Wonderful challenge Fiona and you work so hard putting them all together. For everyone who has joined - the pages posted here are of an excellent standard and I congratulate you all. Awesome awesome.

I must admit that often I too am inspired my layouts I've seen around the galleries and it is an excellent way of learning and improving you layouts. It also gives you a real feel for what you like, the style, colours which attract you, type of kit used etc etc etc.

Challenge yourselfs my scraplifting pages you really like but at the same time - start off small with something easy and work up to the more challenging stuff.

WOW - still can't believe this - you guys are just toooo much. Hugs from Carena
                        Kind wishes from Carena
                        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

My Perfect Picture of Humor!

I don't think you can get much funnier than this!!, My brother, you just have to love him, he finds humor in everything!
                          How would you like to find something like this hanging on your trophy wall!!

and this is where I scraplifted from:
                          http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...11436&cat=1169
                          Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                          *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                          Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                          OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

My kids get so silly when it's time to get pictures taken, which makes it incredibly hard to get a good family photo...so, last time I told them we could do a "silly" photo after we got our "serious" family picture, so here's the silly family photo...

credits in the gallery

and here is the LO i scraplifted

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...1257&si=Carena

sorry, i don't know how to get the little linky's in here...

Comment

Here's another one.

TWPclerk, that looks just like something my boys would do. Must be a guy thing! Very funny. I have another one. I stumbled onto these, didn't even know I had them. They were in an old, broken camera that we didn't use anymore and I popped in the memory card to see if there was anything on it. Moral - don't let the kids drop your digital camera. I scraplifted this from Candjdemi's Cookies for Santa layout. The word art is from Bethany Harty and everything else is from a kit called Express Yourself by Ronna Penner of Scrapadelic. The author of the quote is hard to read so I'll tell you who said it: the Cat in the Hat.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Twpclerk, you did have the perfect photo for comedy! Remember to tell your brother that pictures posted on the Internet can come back to haunt him if he has to go for a job interview.

Comment

Working...
                                X