No announcement yet.

Weekly Challenge 23 ~ Alphas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a fun idea. I'm gonna have to get busy....
    My friends are: Moonlightpearl, thecombsfive

Comment

a Hinge???

Hey guys, I need to use the H for hinge or hands, really can't use the hands for the layout I want to do. What is a hinge and does anyone have one? My husband says take the hinge of the door and scan it, don't think that will work - ROFLMAO
      Trisha
      My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

wow am going to have to give this some real thought

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

mimso & granny great pages ladies

as for selling my brain....it's not worth a lot...one very bad owner ...over used, worn out and exausted lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Here are some hinges I made a long time ago. Not too rusty though, they might work.

ps: Click to view, then right click and save as a png.
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Wow Fiona, that's a great challenge ! Great work everyone, just like Nanwu said will have to thing about that one. Not to sure about some words here, like what is an overlay and layered cluster? THanks for enlighten me.
              [/SIGPIC]

Comment

an overlay is a png image, it is normally a pattern with transparency between the images so you can 'overlay' it onto a background to get a different effect.

a cluster is a group of embellishments that have already been merged together to create one embellishment, usually ribbons, bows, beads etc

, Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Does someone have a pice of paper to write all this down on? lol...Great challenge, and I will get started on this right away...
                  and Granny, for a buck I will tell you how she comes up with all these ideas..lol...<wink> Great pages so far everyone...
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Now I pity the members with the really long names. Since we have so many "grannies" on the forum, can we just copy Granny's layout? I could just add an wire, an icicle, and a net.

What do you think, Granny???

Comment

Thanks Fiona but I am still not sure, can you show me a picture of these? I understand better when I see sorry for the bother.
                      [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Grannywin this is cheating,LOL Yeah I am jealous because mine is long, no just kidding!
                        [/SIGPIC]

Comment

example of clusters & overlays attached

by the way you can use your real name for a shorter list of items
                          Attached Files

, Check out my store
                          Here

Comment

Thank you Fiona for these I really appreciate it. My real name would be to boring because to short...
                            [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Thanks Granny for the hinges. I appreciate it.
                              Trisha
                              My Buddies are MaggieMae, Angelwithin, TNLori, Moonlightpearl, eye, omajo, pickngrin, and wolvsie35

Comment

Hi!!

Fiona I request my excuses in case that it has made this made a mistake ok

But I understood that would be for making use of these elements,

I appreciate its ideas, congrats very

Thanks
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X