weekly challenge 24 - scrap n scrabble!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granny

Granny,Granny,Granny...........Now everyone is going to know about my Mounty. Off course his name is "Sargent Woddie" from the town or Woodland. My husband offcourse doesn't know about him. I have had a hard time to hide the splinters around my neck lately. I have no intention of leaving my husband because I know through time Woddie will only rott. I have tried wood perserver but the last time we were together his........I hate to say this.................but here goes...............................his ears fell off. Once again please do not tell other's about this.......
    sigpic....

Comment

My lips are sealed!!! Pun intended!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
        Well, I finally got the time, or rather, stole the time to do the challenge. I just love it. Every one has done super beyong great!!! Thanks Fiona...

Granny I love it!

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Thanks, Fourfoxes... I had a blast doing it!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

This took me forever. I was fighting with making my word art transparent. Grrrrrr.
            Attached Files

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

Nice layout Linada and everyone .
              sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Love the scrabble challenge! Good one Fiona!!! All these layouts are soooo COOL! Just wanted to say GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!! I loved looking at all them!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

WOW I haven't been around for a few days and since returning had to have a look in here and WOW what amazing, clever and ohhh so talented people you all are These are fantastic
                  sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

wow, there are some really awesome layouts in here, the voting is going to be haaaaaaaaard!!!!!!!!!! Well done everyone

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

we have some great talent here well done everyone

i'll be making up a vote page with all these pages about 2am tonight uk time (i have the excuse for staying up hubby works until 3am )

well done everyone so far, if you have still to put a page in you now have about 14 hours left

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                      , Check out my store
                      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Here's my attempt. All the credits are in the gallery. Very challenging Fiona, I changed this page too many times to count.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...Wonderland.jpg
                        Attached Files
                        My friends are: Moonlightpearl, thecombsfive

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                          Well, I finally got the time, or rather, stole the time to do the challenge. I just love it. Every one has done super beyong great!!! Thanks Fiona...

Ha ha grany.Thank you hA ha
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I Did not even know this was on.I guess I sleep to much.would have loved this one.Great job guys.
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Glad you like it, Eye. And thanks again for the great pictures!!!

Lily... I love your page, it's gorgeous!

sigpic

Comment

It's Vote Time

It's time to vote for your favourite pages

just so you know once the vote is in EVERYONE who entered will recieve a beautiful gift from our very own Granny ......the 3 top voted pages will also get the chance to go shopping in my store ...the page voted in 3rd place will get the choice of one kit, 2nd a choice of 2 kits and the 1st place winner can go nuts and choose 3 kits

Attached are all the pages that have been entered this week, please look at them all and then PM me with your 1st, 2nd & 3rd choice

as you will notice i've not added any name to the pages just numbered the pages, please just PM the numbers for 1st, 2nd and 3rd ...i dont need names

please remember when voting the challenge was to create a page with interlinking words/wordarts and the theme was interlinked so choose the pages you feel fitted the brief best

good luck everyone
                                Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                                , Check out my store
                                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                                X