No announcement yet.

May 08 Designer Challenge featuring: Angelwithin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much Angelwithin I've attached a zip of the alphas that I made. Now I know what to do I can get busy and make more stuff lol **Thanks again hun**
    Attached Files
    sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

here's one from me ...i've used some of Donna's (autisticwonder) shapes in this one
      Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

I'm going to need a month to get this one done, never done templates before, but I'll give it a go
        sigpic My buddies are Moonlightpearl

Comment

Originally posted by KPierce View Post
          I haven't made a page yet but I played around with some shapes. I still seem to be lost in shape world after Donna's challenge. These curled ribbons and frames were made from shapes in SBM. I got the curled ribbon idea using shapes from something I found on the internet after Donna's class. I hope it works and you can use them.
          [ATTACH]21269[/ATTACH][ATTACH]21270[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]21268[/ATTACH]
          These are awesome.... Thanks for sharing!
          My friends are: Moonlightpearl, thecombsfive

Comment

Oh yes ... one of my fav challenges ..... count me in.
            I'll see if I can get a little mini kit together.
            Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

Yeah, Muma! I love your kits. This is a great challenge, Fiona! Your kit plus everybody's add-on kits makes for a mega mega kit! Thanks everyone!
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

I am not a designer and still new for my sw. So this is my favourite 'creation' :P

Attached Files
                sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

brilliant page pink

, Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thanks so much for your compliement, Fiona. (blushing...) . Will see whether anymore 'idea' to 'squeeze' out of my 'tiny brain'. :P
                    sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

My template. I used a overlay to create the crochet look paper. The flowers are from Ephemeral Victorian. The green leaves are a shape. Hope you like!
                      Attached Files

Comment

it's gorgeous Marion

, Check out my store
                        Here

Comment

Template Page 2. In blue. I used a overlay again and a frame from Autisticwonder.
                          Attached Files

Comment

This is my try at the template challenge. Hope you like it.

Attached Files
                            Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Oops!! Sorry, forgot to mention the one shape is Fiona's Shape 015.
                              Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                              *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                              Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                              OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

these are brilliant...we are gong to have a fabulous matching mega kit by the end of the month

, Check out my store
                                Here

Comment

Working...
                                X