• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's mine, hope you likePageswithin for Angelwithin
    Last edited by mismo; 05-07-2008, 04:50 AM. Reason: Add to comment
    sigpic My buddies are Moonlightpearl

Comment

these are all so wonderful, and it is so great to see lots of your pages on one page

ooOO(this is great for designers looking to see who they want for their creative team members cos they can see your style so much easier this way)

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Originally posted by Vanessa View Post
        Oh Paula, this is really lovely. In fact this is one that I would have printed and framed and placed on the living room wall. Great job.
        Thank you soooo much Vanessa! There are so many great pages already this week! I love to see what everyone is doing, and it is so great to see all the different styles of scrapping.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

My mess for the week.
          Attached Files

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

Do I have a Style? I do a sub-style once in a while that I like to call embellished photo. A single photo dominates the page with some embellishments to set off the photo subject. I liked the challenge I did one with Max content and one with my own.

My Layout
            http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...7&limit=recent

A Daughter's Love
            --------------
            http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...15932&cat=1989
            Love is the Key
            --------------
            http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=6004
            We Are an Island
            ---------------
            http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=6004
            All about Me
            -----------
            http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...20772&cat=2147

My Layout Two
            http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...23555&cat=2147

sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

My Style :P

Is really fun to pick your favourite and 'style' them. I guess this is 'my style'. Everyone did fabulous and beautiful 'style' of your layout.

sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

So much originality and creativity! These are all beautiful!

Comment

these are brillaint, it is so nice to see all your talent together on one page

, Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thought I would surprise ya Fiona....LOL I know I say I am gonna do a challenge and then something happens and I dont get it done. So this time I didnt say anything and I got it done...no pressure...LOL
                    Thanks for all the hard work coming up with the great ideas!!!
                    So you can see my layout here.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Hooray, I made it with a few days to spare. This challenge was difficult since I deleted a lot of the original embies and papers from SBM over the years. I know I didn't meet the criteria of using all the original things, but you will still get to view my style. Do I have a style? I don't think so. Each layout depends on the photo or the challenge. Thanks to Autistic Wonder for her template page.

Advice to newbies--put SBM in front of all the files that were original to the program. It will help you in the future to identify them.
                      Attached Files

Comment

wow these are all so wonderful, well done everyone

, Check out my store
                        Here

Comment

Here's my page for the challenge. Thanks for the fun and thought provoking challenge Fiona!
                          Attached Files

Debby
                          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Here is my attempt at this.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

brilliant pages love them all

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

Here is my participation this week

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Working...
                                X