No announcement yet.

weekly challenge 26

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you girls, glad you like the car!!

I meant to tell every one what awesome jobs you have all done!!! Great inspiration! Wish I could come up with such great ideas!!!! I love this place because I'm always learning from all of you!

ps: Oceania... I ADORE pinguins!!! Great job!
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Here is mine not as good as all the rest of your but it was fun. Thanks for the goodies Vanessa.
      Attached Files
      Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

Originally posted by Jenna's mommy View Post
        Here is mine not as good as all the rest of your but it was fun. Thanks for the goodies Vanessa.

I think you did an excellent job!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
          I think you did an excellent job!
          Thank you Sacannon it was a long time since I took part in chalanges and posted layouts

Comment

Oh, love the singing frog and the piano keyboard! Great page!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenna's mommy View Post
              Don't run yourself down pet. It is every bit as good as ours.

It reminds me of an old record cover and I just love the frog. He is way too cute.

Don't forget hon, with these challenges, it is not the winning that is important, it is the taking part. There is so much fun to be had just by taking part and seeing what other people come up with, especially from small beginnings. It is like an insight into the people themselves. It is a learning curve.

Well done honey.

Comment

I must say, I have enjoyed each of the layouts. Personality just pours from each! You all should be proud of your gorgeous creations. I love so much music, I couldn't come up with just 10! Fantastic All!

Comment

Thank you all it was fun to participate again and i enjoyed it, it give one encouragement.

Comment

ok guys i know i am overdoing it now lol it was so much fun, thank Fiona for the challange here is my second layout.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Mommy, they are great!!! I also love the frog and the piano keyboard. Both layouts are wonderful!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                        Mommy, they are great!!! I also love the frog and the piano keyboard. Both layouts are wonderful!!!

Thank you Granny I liked everyones layout so much and the challenge is fun.

Comment

Hey! Look! It's Sonny and Cher! Or someone who looks like them. LOL! Great job, Jenna's Mommy!
                          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

This was fun... I just loved looking at everyones layout, Lots of creativity!!!!! Here's mine.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Thank you so much Vanessa. Oceania oh my you are so creative I absolutely love it! Thank you both for your encouragement and nice words.
                              Jenna's mommy I love your layout and choice of songs too, lovely dear. Crops I am so glad to see one of your layout in the challenge that is great can't wait to see more of yours.
                              Fiona thank you.
                              [/SIGPIC]

Comment

I could not resist and made another one.Credits in the gallery.This one was much faster to make.Thanks Fiona, maybe one day we could make challenges with different decades 60s,70s,80s etc...That would be great but it is up to you Fiona.Would love one of these don't you guys?God bless all.

[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                                X