weekly challenge 26

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenna's mommy View Post
    ok guys i know i am overdoing it now lol it was so much fun, thank Fiona for the challange here is my second layout.
    Fabulous, Sonny and Cher too!!! You really have pulled the stops out on this one. Fabulous

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlightpearl View Post
      I could not resist and made another one.Credits in the gallery.This one was much faster to make.Thanks Fiona, maybe one day we could make challenges with different decades 60s,70s,80s etc...That would be great but it is up to you Fiona.Would love one of these don't you guys?God bless all.
      And this from the lady who thought she was no good!! This is just brilliant. Look at that she is putting us all to shame, a bit of encouragement and there is no stopping the creative juices from flowing now. This is terrific honey.

Comment

these are all so fabulous - love all the diverse looks and they fabulous choice in music (i've been singing along whilst reading them)

i may actually get around to making a page tonight ....it's been hectic having a job, hubby working nights, running challenges, building a web site for hubby's boss and designing new kits ....anyone got an extra 6 hours to put in my days???? lol

keep them pages coming....challenge ends tomorrow evening (sunday) and i'll have another challnge dreamed up for you by monday

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thank you Vanessa, (blushing) but please don't exagerate dear! I know you mean well. All pages are great.
          [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
            i may actually get around to making a page tonight ....it's been hectic having a job, hubby working nights, running challenges, building a web site for hubby's boss and designing new kits ....anyone got an extra 6 hours to put in my days???? lol
            Hang on - anyone got a violin around here...

Keep up the good work Fiona, my mum always used to say that "it was character building" what she really meant was that the light at the end of the tunnel was some sadistic sod bringing more work.

And, Moonlightpearl, hon, who is exaggerating. It is really good. I wouldn't say so if it wasn't.

Comment

Not necessarily my "top ten" but songs that evoke special memories.

Weekly challenge 26
              -=poppabob=-
              If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

I could not resist and made another one.Credits in the gallery.This one was much faster to make.Thanks Fiona, maybe one day we could make challenges with different decades 60s,70s,80s etc...That would be great but it is up to you Fiona.Would love one of these don't you guys?God bless all.
                I would like to see some of these from different decades also. I've got a collection that spans close to 60 years.
                -=poppabob=-
                If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

60 years ! WOOOW that is what you can call a big collection.
                  Great layout Poppabob and big thank you for the Alphas, you did a fantastic job on these.
                  [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Here's mine...

I'm an iPod girl and a product of the 80's, so it made my layout super easy Special thanks to Obsidian Dawn for the silhouette and flower images. I gotta tell you looking everyone else's layouts I forgot some awesome songs...I haven't heard My Sharona in years!

DigiScrapalicious aka Crystal

Check out my Scrapbook Max store here.

Need a blinkie or a banner? Drop me a message!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlightpearl View Post
                      60 years ! WOOOW that is what you can call a big collection.
                      Rosemary Clooney anyone?

Great layout Poppabob and big thank you for the Alphas, you did a fantastic job on these.
                      Glad to see them in use! I liked your layout.
                      -=poppabob=-

Comment

• Wonderful challenge ,

This is a really great idea to 'bring out' all your lovely oldies songs. I am sure it bring out beautiful memories too. You all are awsome!
                        sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• My word Fiona, this was a good challenge. You really got everyone's enthusiasm going this week. I haven't seen so many good scraps in a while. Loved it.

Comment

• I finally got to give this a try, DSL has been down and wasn't sure if I would get in on this challenge or not. Here's my try, hope you like it, thanks to Mary (MH51) for her paper and Vanessa for her record, don't remember where the notes came from sorry .
                            Everyone's pages have been fantastic, great challenge Fiona!!

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• great page twpclerk ...i'm now singing Mustang Sally in my head!!!!

here's my page...i used steve russells template Girls Nite Out (everything except the musical notes are in the kit)

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                              , Check out my store
                              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Great job Susie, thanks poppabob and Vanessa too kind.
                                Digiscrapaliscious nice work.Fiona love your page Wow and songs too, I almost put Candyman also and one from Cindy Lauper as well!LOL.Love your layout but most the cocktail glass awesome and the notes!
                                [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                                X