• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great one Wickel!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

The Voice of Truth

I listen to contemporary Christian music - a lot. When Fiona issued the challenge this week, I immediatly thought of this song by Casting Crowns.

The song reminds me to listen to the positive and not the negative voices around me. My positive voices come from my faith and my family.

I used the album the song is on as the background.

Lori in Tennessee
      Scrappin' since November 2007

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

My Buddy is Ryansmom66.

Comment

I missed last weeks challenge, so I made 2 this week. Here they are.

Comment

Everyone has done a great job. I haven't had a chance to work on this yet.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Oh beautiful work girls! Keep them coming.
            [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Here is mine. I chose a song from Dirty Dancing, my all time favorite movie that I can watch over and over. This is also from my favorite part of the movie. The picture is from my CD.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Beautiful one Sue.
                [/SIGPIC]

Comment

All of these are so beautiful these song are old everybody have different taste. Well done.
                  Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

Great layouts ohhh I too love Dirty Dancing you guys are so quick these are just piling on up - Fantastic I said I'd be doing another and well here is my next one. I'm working on another as well lol my gosh this is one of those challenges that one could work on heaps and heaps of layouts it's awesome, thanks again Fiona. Ok this time its my all time favourite movie Titanic and of course Celine Dions song My Heart will go on, just love that so much.

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Hi Fiona

This is my page for Challenge 27........ thanks once again for another great challenge, it helps me put on my thinking cap!!! I love Connie Francis's music and I loved this song as it reminds me of our O/S trip and visting the wonderful place of Ireland....

My buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdHope & Vanessa
                      My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

oh wow these are absolutely fabulous

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                        , Check out my store
                        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                          oh wow these are absolutely fabulous
                          Absolutely unbelievable girls. These pics are gorgeous - you are all off the mark so quickly and I still have not gotten off my butt and looked at the challenge properly yet. Hopefully I will get to it later this week, I am struggling along painfully with my lady in Aus at the moment trying to sort a problem out for her. But watch this space.

Comment

Fantastic pages !
                            [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Everyone's pages are so beautiful!! I can't believe how many did one (or two) already! Fantastic job girls!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Excellent pages gals keep them coming and miss moonlightpearl I can't wait to see what you have coming, don't keep us in suspence all night dear hurry along lol I know this is crazy but I have done a 3rd I will stop - I just couldn't help myself and when my three were watching me with my other one they said do one with crazy frog so this is for them too

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                                X