Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love your pages Oceania, thanks but I am not sure to do this challenge I don't have a scanner for the photos so it is a bit difficult to come up with something. But I really enjoy watching all of your work guys, I love each of them a lot.
    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Ok, who's been handing out the espresso to everyone? How did you guys do this so fast? Fiona must have put this challenge up early because I couldn't believe all the SUPER pages I've seen already. WOWZA! ALL of these are superlative, phenomenal, FANTASTIC pages! And all of the songs have such great words.......uh....except this Crazy Frog one......"a ring ding ding"? LOL! That's the funniest frog I've ever seen. I've never seen him before.

This challenge should spur me on to do a page I've been thinking about for some time. Just couldn't get it quite right. Guess I'll have to try harder this week.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

WOW!! You guys are just amazing! Love all your 'play' (can't be called work when you love it that much!)

Comment

I Can Only Imagine

Here is my page for the challenge. I think my creative bug is gone but I tried to create the steps to heaven using a stone wall from the freebies here on SBM (Smile is that your wall? sorry can't remember). I made the clouds myself and used an image brush from busharts.com for the sun. The photo is one that I have here at home. This song was sung at my father's funeral by my wonderful brother in law. I love this song. And I can only imagine!

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Oh, Debby! That's one of my favorites! The chorus touches me so. I also like the song "I'm gonna let the glories roll when the roll is called in Glory". Don't know which way I'll go when my time is up, whether I'll go in shouting hallelujah or fall to my knees in awe, but I can't wait to get there! Guess I'll be seeing you there! What a beautiful page!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Had to hurry and come up with something for this. I have two in mind. Here is the first one.
              Attached Files

Comment

Wow, these are all great!
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

...and one more with a message to work-aholics.
                  Attached Files

Comment

these are just so fabulous

omg Oceania i love crazy frog so much he's on my phone

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                    , Check out my store
                    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

This is a picture I took out of the plane on my very first plane trip just last fall!! To New York City!! It was so cool!!

Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                      *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                      Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                      OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

I notice a lot of people shared my love for Herman's Hermits. Attached is a link to a site to hear the song, Henry VIII. If you sing along, please sing loud so I can hear you.

http://www.last.fm/music/Herman%27s+...e+VIII%2C+I+Am

I used Donna Thomas's Bold and Bright kit for this layout.

Comment

In honour of Memorial Day and my vet hubbie and many friends:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful pages everyone. Debbie lovely page, I love how you used the stairs, great picture and love the blue so heaven like(Well I don't really know about it!LOL). Susie awesome view and Grannywin and MommaBird great layout too.Thank you Fiona I used your music embies and frame gift from last week's challenge.
                            Here are mine, I made two hope you don't mind.

[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Ha ha ha I know you were going to surprise us with something glorious and you did just that WOW your pages are great Elle love them and where did you score that awesome Guitar it's fantastic love both of your pages you have done exceptionally fantastically well and mommabird, grannywin, fourfoxes, twpclerk your pages are equally as exceptionally awesome these are all so amazing. I really love coming in here and seeing what everyone creates it's mind blowing. Hey 02bngdhope I can't wait to see what you do. And Fiona how many submissions can we do per challenge? I have another that I could do but don't want to over step the rules so please let me know when you can, have a great evening or day depending on where you are right now everyone
                              sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

I know I know I said I wasn't going to do any more but something has a hold of me it's scrapbookaholic syndrome I can't seem to stop myself. I hope I'm not overstepping the rules here and if I have please remove this as I don't want to over step the rules at all. Love it too much here to do that. I promise I won't make any more submissions for this challenge until I have word from you Fiona.

sigpicShould I vanish my buddies are: Moonlightpearl, Carena and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                                X